Facilities at Tate Contemporary
An Information desk is situated in the Natalie Bell Building on amount 2. Staff are happy to support any relevant concerns you have got.
Completely toilets that are accessible found on every flooring from the concourses.
A Places that is changing toilet available on degree 0 Natalie Bell Building. It is possible to access the restroom employing a RADAR key. RADAR secrets can be found through the solution desks on Level 0, and from staff in the Southern Entrance on amount 1.
Baby changing facilities
- The child Care area is situated on degree 0 Natalie Bell Building.
- Extra nappy-changing facilities can be purchased in all toilets for each flooring.
- You will find four lifts within the Natalie Bell Building, because of the primary stairs on each flooring. The lifts can be reached by you through the Turbine Hall. These lifts are increasingly being prioritised for folks who aren’t able to utilize the stairs or escalators
- You will find eight lifts into the Blavatnik Building, situated by the stairs that are main each flooring
- Two RADAR Key operated lifts link the Southern Entrance on degree 1 in addition to Ticket desks within the Turbine Hall on Level 0. RADAR secrets can be found from staff during the Southern Entrance on amount 1, and through the cloakroom and admission desks on amount 0
Cloakroom and Lockers
The cloakroom happens to be closed. Please avoid bringing coats that are bulky bags towards the gallery. Things bigger than cabin case size (55cm x 40cm x 20cm) aren’t allowed.
- You will find seats and benches through the entire gallery.
- Folding seats are available вЂ“ just ask a worker or choose a stool up through the racks situated on the concourses on amounts 2, 3 and 4. Please clean the stool pre and post usage utilizing the cleansing place supplied.
Water fountains are deterred to lessen touchpoints within the gallery.
Drink and food
There are possibilities to purchase drink and food at Tate contemporary outside of the building in the River Terrace.
Tate Modern shops
You will find possibilities to look at the stores at Tate contemporary:
The customers Bar is based on degree 5 Natalie Bell Building, available by lift from degree 4. You need to book a timed slot to consult with the gallery before going to the customers Bar.
Blind and aesthetically weakened site visitors
Big printing guides
Big printing guides are around for all exhibitions.
You have access to printed variations when you look at the gallery:
- Ask a known employee the event entry. an improved cleansing regime is set up and all sorts of big printing guides is likely to be quarrantined for 72 hours after usage.
You have access to PDF variations on our internet site:
- Go to the appropriate event web page and then click in the blue field ‘Read the event guide’; go through the ‘Download large print guide’ switch near the top of the web web web web page to read through the guide or even to save your self a duplicate to your unit.
Big printing captions are perhaps perhaps not readily available for the collection that is permanent. site Visitors can borrow a magnifier in one for the given information Desks.
Magnifiers and Colored Overlays
Magnifiers and colored overlays are available from through the Information desk when you look at the Natalie Bell Building on amount 2 and from all event entrances. an enhanced cleansing regime is set up. Please ask user associated with the group to find out more.
Deaf and hearing weakened site site visitors
The areas that are following fitted by having a hearing cycle:
- Information desks and admission desk
Epilepsy and Seizures
Loud noises, blinking lights, smoke effects and strobe illumination feature in certain artworks.
To find out more before your see contact us on:
- Colored overlays and magnifiers can be obtained in the Information desks and also at exhibition entrances.
- Big printing captions can be found in all exhibitions. Ask a known employee during the event entry.
- An improved cleansing regime is set up.
Ear defenders is lent through the Ticket desks. an improved cleansing regime is in position.
A room that is quiet accessible to use within the Natalie Bell Building on Level 4. Ask an employee to find out more.
Loud noises, blinking lights, smoke cigarettes effects and strobe illumination feature in a few artworks.
To senior match tips find out more before your see contact us on:
We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and support dogs within the gallery. Consuming bowls are offered at the Turbine Hall entrance вЂ“ simply ask a worker.
Access occasions such as BSL speaks Touch trips, Audio described trips, and Community teams aren’t increasingly being provided.
Because of the importance of every person to help keep a distance that is safe the galleries, our company is maybe perhaps not presently operating any occasions. WeвЂ™re continuing to examine supply and programmes and desire to recommence occsinceions right as we could.
E Mail Us
For inquiries about:
- flexibility scooter reservations
- wheelchair reservations
- available car parking reservations
- account and ticketing services
For inquiries about:
- general information to prepare your see
Our phone line supports the usage of message recognition apps.
We should make sure all our galleries are inviting and accessible, your feedback will helps us to carry on enhancing.
If you’d like to go out of us a remark regarding your see or your connection with our internet site you can easily deliver your ideas to us within the e-mail templates below: